Call for Application - Finance Tuesday, 12/02/2019
The Vietnam Public Health Association is recruiting an accountant and a project officer who will carry out activities in the tobacco control (TC) program at the provincial and grassroots levels. With the following requirements
1. General information
• Location: Hanoi
• Working time: Full-time.
• Wage agreement
• Start date: 3/2019
• Accounting data into software
• Check documents and request additional documents (if any); review the validity and legality of the invoice
• Manage voucher and book systems according to regulations
• Perform transactions at the bank
• Prepare the financial statements of each project to send to the donor
• Discussing with partners and sponsors the content related to finance and accounting
• Conducting control, payment and debt collection for partners / localities as regulated.
• Disseminate and instruct departments to comply with payment and advance order and procedures ...
• Store and record documents related to internal expenses of the Association
• Examine and compare social insurance, unemployment insurance
• Implementation of procedures related to obtaining aid certification, procedures related to tax registration
• Prepare tax reports and pay taxes according to quarterly and annual regulations
• Check the correctness of data based on accounting documents
• Check the disbursement schedule according to the approved financial plan of the Association
• Job application
• Other certificate (if applicable)
5. How to register:
Please send your cover letter and CV before February 21, 2019 12h.
Nguyen Luong Hien
Vietnam Public Health Association
Email headers clearly state: Application for position of Program Officer / accountant Conference_Full name and applicant's name
Vietnam Public Health Association will announce the results and schedule an interview with the candidates through the application.