[TUYỂN DỤNG] - Điều phối viên dự án Thứ Ba, 06/10/2020
Malaria is the most dangerous mosquito-borne disease, and although it is preventable and curable, the disease remains a public health challenge with millions of infected patients and hundred thousands of deaths per year world-wide. Vietnam is an endemic region of malaria, with cases mainly from mountainous, central coast, and highland regions of the country. With our experience in the field of Public Health, VPHA now participates in the malaria elimination project (RAI3E). The goal of the project is to effectively cooperate with all partners and highly contribute to the purpose of eliminating malaria according to the Vietnam National Strategy in 2021-2025 by increasing the competence and commitment of the private sector.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Mainly responsible for coordinating, managing, and monitoring the implementation of project activities under the VPHA's charge.
- Develop a project plan and timetable
- Monitoring the progress of the project activities to accomplish the project targets.
- Participate in coordination committee meetings,
- Make suggestions on project documents, general plans, reports, and presentations.
- Signing and approving the logistics instructions and activity reports of the project.
- Represent VPHA to contact local partners and local staff to organize project activities.
- Participate in project conferences, workshops, and capacity building training.
- Promptly report any difficulties, challenges or problems arising during project implementation to the Project Director.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Project Director.
- Report directly to the Project Coordinator monthly, quarterly, and annually.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Graduating university in fields related to Public Health, Community Development and Social Work.
- At least 5 years of experience in working in a NGO or NPO’s project related to public health, community development and social work.
- Excellent in written and verbal communication in both Vietnamese and English
- Good communication and interpersonal skills capable of maintaining strong relationships
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
- Team-management and leadership skills
- Documentation management and ability to use project management tools
- Attention to details even under pressure
- Time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- A letter of interest about the malaria elimination project.
- Your CV in English.
Please send your application to Ms. Hien at firstname.lastname@example.org
VPHA thank you for your interest!