IMPORTANT: How to translate website to your language. Thứ Tư, 02/06/2021
1. Instructions to enable translation mode on Chrome
To read pages in a language that you don't understand, you can use Chrome to translate the page.
- To the right of the address bar, tap More Settings and select Advanced.
- Scroll down to the Language section, click Add language and select the language (for those who want to translate in a language other than the one being used)
For example, I chose Vietnamese to add
- Next, click on the three dots icon next to the language of your choice, tick Offer to translate pages in this language.
- When accessing websites that are not in the language in the Set language based on your preferences, Chrome will display a small icon in the right corner of the address bar, select it and translate it into [language]
2. Instructions for translating websites using Google Translate
Go to Google Translate > Paste the website link to be translated > Select translate into your language > Click on the translated website link.
- Google Translate will automatically paste the translated website link in the next frame, you can click on the link to see the website translation.
For more information or to request assistance please contact the VPHA Communications Officer in the following ways.
Phone: (+84) 24 3736 8065
Email vpha: firstname.lastname@example.org